MANAGEMENT POLICY AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
In Hotel “AKROREIA” we have as our main goal to constantly improve the quality of services offered to our guests. Effective complaint management is fundamental in order to provide quality services and an essential mechanism for the identification of weaknesses in policies and procedures through the feedback we receive form our customers.
Keeping this in mind, the hotel has established and developed a Complaints Management Policy and has set guidelines on how to receive and manage complaints. The implementation of this policy ensures that complaints are processed fairly and swiftly with efficiency and confidentiality.
The hotel undertakes the management of complaints promptly and fairly, ensuring that:
- Every complaint is taken seriously and is handled promptly and fairly.
- It will be fair regarding any third person that may be mentioned in the complaint.
- There is no charge for filing a complaint.
- Personal data protection as defined by the European Union and the relevant law will always be respected.
- Complaints will be recorded and analyzed regularly in order to identify and resolve problematic procedures and practices and avoid repeated omissions.
- Persons mentioned in the complaints or complaint handling staff will not be involved in a complaint investigation if there is a conflict of interest.
- Hotel staff is being trained continuously and has direct access to complaints management policy, always aiming at their effective handling.
- Hotel staff knows what to do if there is a complaint and is committed to a fair and effective resolution of problems that may arise from the provided services.
Complaint management contained in this Policy and the internal procedures applied, will be reviewed at least annually to ensure the transparency, efficiency and maximum satisfaction of hotel customers.
- Who can file a complaint
A complaint can be made by any hotel guest.
- The first point of contact
In case a customer is not satisfied with any of the services we offer, the first point of contact should be the Reception of the hotel. Our goal is to provide an immediate initial solution in order to ensure an excellent experience for our customers, and of course prior to their departure.
- Stages of complaints procedure
If you feel that further consideration of the matter is necessary, you should address this in writing (by email), submitting a formal complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org so as your case to be investigated independently.
After you have received a response but you are still dissatisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can mail a letter to:
We emphasize that all formal complaints should be sent in writing. In that way the rights of our customers are protected and we can handle all complaints fairly, discreetly, effectively and consistently.
From our customers we need the following:
- Booking and contact details (or agency information)
- A clear description of the complaint
- A specific report mentioning the reasons for the complaint
- Mentioning their expectations regarding the solution of the problem
- Timeframe for handling customer complaints
If the immediate response to the formal complaint is not possible, it will be investigated within the following timeframes:
- We send a confirmation for the receipt of the complaint within two working days after we receive it.
- The complaint will be examined within 15 working days and a response will be sent immediately.
- In specific cases where we need more time for a more thorough examination, we will make a written request for an extension of time. In our letter we will mention the additional information we may need, as well as the actions we have already taken and the actions to be taken so as to be fully informed and complete successfully our examination.
- We will aim to reply within 10 working days after we ask for time extension or receive the additional information we have requested.
- The Right to Information
During the investigation of the complaint, the customer has the right to request information about the progress, by contacting the hotel.